We stock two different types of seats. Both types are available in four sizes. The seats are made of durability class two Garapa hardwood. They are pre-mounted on galvanised steel strips, making the seats simple to install on existing retaining walls. The seat can be fixed to our retaining wall with seating edge to create additional seating in gardens and outdoor spaces.re strong and hard-wearing.
- Hardwood seats are strong and hard-wearing
- We use only hardwood with durability class 2 in our hardwood seats
Key points of interest:
- Products should be unpacked immediately upon receipt to release any moisture trapped inside the packaging. This moisture can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
- All (hard)woods turn grey when exposed to sun, rain and wind. The eventual colour partly depends on the initial colour of the hardwood.
- Wood is a natural product which shrinks or expands depending on temperature and moisture content. Regular oiling helps to stabilise the moisture content and limits shrinking and swelling.
- Use stainless-steel screws. Like almost all woods, hardwood reacts when it comes into contact with iron. This can cause significant discolouration, which can look like mould.
- Remove metal shavings from tools (bits and drills) before use.
- Avoid contact with lawn fertiliser and cement. These contain traces of iron.