Product information: Water Features
Our water features are sure to create an oasis in your garden. The variety of designs and shapes is enormous. Round, square and rectangular shapes are all possible. Many of the models can be ordered with a waterfall or fountain and these can also include LED lighting.
Standard colours Aluminum RAL 7021, 7035, 9016. Almost all other standard RAL colours are possible (beware of start-up costs).
Each pond has 2 connections as standard, with 1 inch inner tread. In addition, each pond has an overflow pipe which can be easily removed.
Ponds and pond walls are made to order therefore never in stock. Delivery time for standard sizes is 8 weeks, delivery time for bespoke sizes on request.
|Article Number||Dimensions mm||Length mm||Width mm||Height mm||Weight kg|
|CBS2 (4 bowls)||5000 x 1000 x 400||5000||1000||400||373||£4,360|
|CBS3 (3 bowls)||4000 x 1000 x 400||4000||1000||400||304||£3,657|
- Very strong and wear-resistant
- Easy to install
- Weatherproof and durable material
- Customisation possible
- The water features must be installed on a solid and level surface
- We produce the ponds and walls on order due to the bespoke dimensions and choices in waterfalls and pumps (available as accessory)
- The water tables and blocks are supplied including pump and LED light (cold white)
- The pH of the water should be 7 (neutral)
- Aluminum features must be maintained (cleaning and removing limescale)
- The products must be unpacked immediately after delivery so any moisture between the packaging and the product is not sealed. This will result in irregular rust and stains.
Usage in Winter:
- Always remove the plug from the power socket in case of frost
- Lower the water level to at least 10cm below the edge
- A pond de-icer is recommended (for sale at any garden centre or DIY store)
- Pump can remain in the water if the above mentioned conditions are met
- You can also remove the pump from the pond and allow it to overwinter under water in a frost-free place
- Aluminum and Corten
- 2 types of Aluminum and Corten Steel walls → freestanding or fixed to pond:
- With a free-standing wall, it is placed behind the pond
- With a fixed wall, it is placed on the pond edge. The edge on which it is placed must have the same width as the wall.
- Waterfalls available with an outflow of 50mm (VB1, VB3) and 150mm (VB2, VB4)
- Waterfalls have to be ordered separately, we will install these for you
- For free-standing walls only order waterfalls with an outflow of 150mm
- For fixed walls it’s possible to use both types of waterfall