A new shape: characterised by the same angles as those of a geometric triangle. Our corten steel TRIANGLE has a warm appearance and can be beautifully combined with other corten steel elements in the garden. The TRIANGLE is for those looking for something just a little different!
The planter’s warm appearance comes from its distinctive orange-brown patina, which is the result of a natural layer of rust. Another name for corten steel is weathering steel: weather conditions have a positive effect on this planter.
Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion so you can enjoy the TRIANGLE for many years.
- Corten steel planters are very robust, hard-wearing, weatherproof, low-maintenance and durable.
- The planter has hidden feet (15 mm) and drainage holes, which allows it to float a little above the ground and provides optimal drainage.
- The corten steel has a standard thickness of 2 mm.
- The product can be customised. Please contact us for the possibilities.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel weathering process takes about 4–5 months, depending on weather conditions.