Bring even more life and movement to your garden by adding a pond wall to your pond. This wall is free-standing. It is available with either a letterbox waterfall or a three-spout fountain waterfall. Whichever version you choose, this pond wall is a work of art!
Tranquil and evocative, our corten steel pond wall is a wonderful addition to your garden. The pond wall can be installed as a free-standing wall on the long or short side of a pond, making it an even more dynamic garden feature. We have free-standing pond walls with either a long waterfall or a three-spout fountain. There’s a wall to suit every pond and garden!
Corten steel has an orange-brown colour, the result of a natural rust layer. Another name for corten steel is weathering steel: weather conditions have a positive effect on this material.
Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion, so the pond walls will last for many years.
- 5-year guarantee (pumps 2-year guarantee).
- The product can be customised.
- Includes waterfall and pump.
- Corten steel pond walls are hard-wearing, weather-resistant, low-maintenance and durable.
- The corten steel has a standard thickness of 2 mm.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions.
- Products should be unpacked immediately upon receipt to release any moisture trapped inside the packaging. If the product is left in its packaging, it may develop uneven rust patches.
- We do not recommend using corten steel within 2 km of a coastline.
- The weathering process may cause rust run-off.
- The guarantee expires if you drill or grind in a way that is not specified.
- The water used in this product should have a neutral pH value (7) to protect the look and quality of the material.
- Clean annually by spraying coarse dirt off the product with tap water.
- Have you taken a look at our ponds? Together with our pond walls, they add vibrancy and dynamism to a green environment.
USE IN WINTER:
- In freezing temperatures, always remove the plug from the power socket.
- Reduce the water level to at least 10 cm below the edge.
- We recommend using an ice preventer (available at any garden centre or hardware store).
- If the above conditions are met, the pump can remain in the water. You can also remove the pump from the pond and store it in water (above 0°C) over winter.