Bring even more life and movement to your garden by adding a pond wall to your pond. The wall can be fixed securely in place. It is available with either a letterbox waterfall or a three-spout fountain waterfall. Whichever version you choose, this pond wall is a work of art!
Tranquil and evocative, our aluminium pond wall is a wonderful addition to a garden. The pond wall can be added to the short or long side of the pond, making it an even more dynamic garden feature. We have pond walls with a long waterfall or with a three-spout fountain. There’s a wall to suit every pond and garden!
Aluminium is corrosion resistant: the pond can withstand freezing temperatures and other weather conditions without damage. You will be able to enjoy this product for many years. The aluminium pond wall is available in several colours.
Once constructed, the aluminium pond wall is given several finishing treatments. The material is roughened to allow better adhesion of the powder coating. This powder coating is available in different colours and is applied with a strong adhesive primer. Finally, the aluminium is finished with a hard topcoat. This ensures that our pond walls are scratch resistant.
- 5-year guarantee (pumps 2-year guarantee).
- The product can be customised.
- Includes stainless steel fasteners and pump.
- Aluminium pond walls are very robust, hard-wearing, resistant to corrosion and durable.
- The aluminium has a thickness of 3 mm.
- Scratch-resistant topcoat.
Key points of interest:
- Products should be unpacked immediately upon receipt to release any moisture trapped inside the packaging. This moisture can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
- The guarantee expires if you drill or grind in a way that is not specified.
- The water used in this product should have a neutral pH value (7) to protect the look and quality of the material.
- Clean annually by hosing dirt from the product with clean tap water, followed by cleaning with detergent. Do not use a pressure washer and/or scouring pad for this purpose. This damages the coating.
- Limescale can be removed with Descaler BIO.
USE IN WINTER:
- In freezing temperatures, always remove the plug from the power socket.
- Reduce the water level to at least 10 cm below the edge.
- We recommend using an ice preventer (available at any garden centre or hardware store).
- If the above conditions are met, the pump can remain in the water. You can also remove the pump from the pond and store it in water (above 0°C) over winter.