Our round water tables are distinctive and stylish garden ornaments. Their rounded forms add style and dynamism to garden spaces. This corten steel water table will look lovely among the lush greenery of any garden. All our water tables include a pump and LED-lit fountains as standard. So you can enjoy this water feature at night too!
LED lighting gives this water table show-stopping appeal. Its fountains further enhance the ambience of the garden. The lights and fountains can be controlled separately.
Corten steel has an orange-brown patina, giving the water bowl a bold, warm look. The colour is the result of a natural layer of rust. Another name for corten steel is weathering steel: weather conditions have a positive effect on this material.
Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion, so the water tables will last for many years.
- 5-year guarantee (pumps 2-year guarantee, LED lights 1-year guarantee).
- Corten steel water tables are hard-wearing, weatherproof, low-maintenance and durable.
- The corten steel has a standard thickness of 2 mm.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions.
- Products should be unpacked immediately upon receipt to release any moisture trapped inside the packaging. If the product is left in its packaging, it may develop uneven rust patches.
- Our water features should be installed on a firm, level surface.
- The weathering process may cause rust run-off.
- The guarantee expires if you drill or grind in a way that is not specified.
- The water used in this product should have a neutral pH value (7) to protect the look and quality of the material.
- Clean annually by spraying coarse dirt off the product with tap water.
USE IN WINTER:
- In freezing temperatures, always remove the plug from the power socket.
- Reduce the water level to at least 10 cm below the edge.
- We recommend using an ice preventer (available at any garden centre or hardware store).
- If the above conditions are met, the pump can remain in the water. You can also remove the pump from the pond and store it in water (above 0°C) over winter.